Saturday, October 30, 2021

Hello world!

 Ok so I finally got Arduino to day hello world to the raspberry pi 

some things to not

the port name is ttyACM0

The default baud rate on the pi is high 57600

I need to add this line to the bash_rc file, so that I don't need to run it in every terminal

 source catkin_ws/devel/setup.bash
 

 The  arduino dev environemnt is still not ideal, i don't know why. I think it gets angry if you don't have each script in its own folder.

 

This tiny bit of work took me like 2 and a half hours because I had to do so much setup. 

But its progress!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW Project Autonomous underwater vehicle!

  I have been more and more interested in Autonomous Underwater Vehicles and ocean exploration. I live on the coast with direct access to th...